Sunday, May 3, 2009

"Felix Hernandez"...

Today was a good day. I woke up from a solid sleep around 10:30 and randomly said to myself, “Felix Hernandez”…. Don’t ask me why, but it brought a smile to my face. I then gazed out my window to see that the sun was shining, but I was too lazy to get out of bed. I then laid there for ten minutes or so because my body was restless. As the day went on, my good feeling just kept growing for the day itself. I was out in the sun with Devin and his little brother playing baseball. Even though Dev almost took out a car, it was pretty laid back. I myself was pretty good at batting; for someone who hasn’t played in years I will add. Once Fred Meyer stole Devin away, I got in my car and decided to go buy teeth whitening strips! Thank you Target brand, you saved me $15! It was odd, as I approached the cashier he starred at me for a good seven seconds, then began to talk like a nervous boy to his teacher scolding him for not doing his homework. He said to me, “Why are you buying these… your smile is already so white.” It was AWKWARD. Because he wouldn’t stop complimenting me with his whisper of a voice, I wanted to get out of there fast. So I did. Took my $4 of change and ran out the sliding doors. As I was driving down Meridian, bad choice from the start, some asshole kid almost crashed into my car. Literally, I have never been so scared in my life. It was the first time I actually slammed on my brake and horn at the same time. He was .1 seconds away from bashing the side of my car… he then laughed at me the whole entire drive down Meridian. Not to mention some fat chick, probably from Graham because she has that persona, kept looking back to me and smiled each, damn time. Sorry, each of those three people in the already beat up car was fuck tards. I ended my night with Devin over; I made him a wonderful bowl of Mac ‘N Cheese with hot dogs in the mix. We then laid on my bed in my candle lit room, don’t get the wrong impression, and watch ESPN for the highlights of the night, waiting for the Mariners to come on, which it didn’t. Oh well. It’s bed time, all I can say is today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment